IN-KIND NEEDS LIST
For some of our donors, it’s important to understand SBJSA’s physical needs as they consider a cash donation towards a specific hard asset or a direct “in-kind” donation of a physical asset itself, rather than a general cash donation to be utilized by the Board of Directors where needed most.
Whether it’s related to our facilities, fleet of boats, docks, property in general or other equipment/programming needs, each year we make a list available so that everyone can see what we need in the upcoming year or two that’s ahead. The current list can be found here.
If you’d like to make a donation that help funds a specific item on our needs list, please note that desire with your donation check, made payable to Sodus Bay Junior Sailing Association, and mail it to: PO Box 117, Sodus Point, NY 14555. We promise that your donation will go towards that specific need and, if you provide funds for the entire amount needed for that item, it will be named in your honor. Please contact our Treasurer, Bill Kedley, or Executive Director if you have any questions or wish to discuss naming details or anonymity.
2023 Needs List & Cost Estimate
1. (2) single-person Kayaks for Community Boating and camp use: $400 each
2. (1) double-person Kayak for Community Boating use: $750
3. CH Stuart Foundation Bldg - exterior signage, north and east sides: $1300
4. CH Stuart Foundation Bldg - landscaping (bushes, perennials for our raised bed): $200
5. Rolling Tool Storage Cabinet: $700
7. Honda 4-stroke, 15 hp short shaft outboard engine: $3000
8. Large BBQ grill $1000
Please visit our “Volunteer” webpage in the “Support Us” section for in-kind food item donations we need for some of our fundraising events. The food items needed will be listed in the volunteer Sign-up Genius page for that event. Many thanks!